Saturday, March 7, 2015

Gently Tapping My Keys Into The Night - I Am The Night


   There are times when one’s loneliness feels hollow, a tunnel you can yell and it will echo back. These are moments of solitude calling you to be with yourself, to be all that you are. We are loved and we are not alone. But bouts of loneliness if not shared becomes a place to wander. Perhaps a long distant hike to somewhere, but where? To your heart. Your heart gets lonely. And we all need to be with it. The wind calls you and directs you to a dream as we sleep and hold our heart to heal from whatever it has gone through. The Kiss of the wind with the mist of ocean air lets you know, you are loved.

  The moment you awake is a miracle. A miracle to once again live and be among the living. Even though we are tired of our own rat race, we still pursue something exciting in our lives. Whether it be with someone to share or a change or our current situation.

  Yes the kiss of the wind leaves me warm and the sun lets me know I’m here so let’s get moving. When it rains, allow yourself to bathe in it as you walk home or to your back yard. Perhaps its washing away all that is passing. Along with tears releasing pain, guilt, joy, rending peace of mind as well as your heart.

  As I have aforementioned many times, my best writing is at night, while you are asleep and the crickets chant in the evening making it known the wee hours is ours for now and in their own way… they hypnotize us into a slumber for our dreams take us to a place peaceful from a days hard work and strife.

  I love the night as it brings me my words. My fingers tapping a dance of the keys not knowing the next word I just type… sometimes it maybe nothing to you… but it’s always been something to me.
 Until next time....
I love you.
K'

No comments:

Post a Comment