Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The Spirit of being me

Many of us come from different places, have done different things, faced our ups and downs and continue to plow through whatever challenges or surprises we face daily in our lives. While some of us complain, there are those of us that rejoice of wonderful things that have happened to us. Yes, we are all different flavors and not one of us 'taste' the same....that to me is the beauty and reality in our world .and while some of us attain the 'good life' early in life, there are those of us still struggling living paycheck to paycheck just to get by. To some of us 'late bloomers' we gather our experience in a 'medicine bag' and pull out something out of this 'bag' when we want to... as long as it's true to ourselves and is part of our SELF....unique comes to mind. I don't ask 'why' so much as I did as a child.
 

I try not to complicate my life. I feel keeping things and situations simple...it works for me, does it for you? Try it. And do we REALLY have to wait for a near-death experience, that firecracker to light up our ass to know all in life is beautiful? To some of us, it has. We've all been caught up with one another's trials and tribulations. But have we REALLY shared our joys and not think or feel another's joys to be vain or egotistical...I say not...but others do.
We are not perfect. I do not like that word and have excluded this word from my vocabulary...it doesn't exist. I just accept you, just the way you are. I don't even see imperfection....because I accept you, just the way you are.






I refuse to judge....that too I have a problem with others. I say like the saying, live and let live.... and mind your own business.
Bottom line....they can strip me with all my worldly possessions..which I have very few of. Most I have given away simply, because, I don't need this in my life anymore. But what you can never have is my spirit for living, that is all mine and I do what I please with it and I hope you do too.
So, if by chance you maybe perplexed as to why I am writing this....it's because I love you, even if I don't know you and if I do know you, you know I do love you. No, I'm not going away, I'm not dying....I'm just living and saying...it's just the spirit of being, ME.





 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment